Houston, Texas Strippers - Female & Male Exotic Dancers to your party!
MY KIND REQUESTS (THE RULES)
BEFORE ORDERING AN EXOTIC DANCER FOR YOUR PARTY AND DURING THE SHOW....
These are just some guidelines to ensure an exciting and enjoyable outcome for your party. I like to make sure that everything is done right, especially if it's a surprise!
1. For my own safety, and in order to provide the best quality of customer service to you, I
do not communicate entirely through text messages. After you have decided that I am
the chosen entertainer for your party, you must call me to complete the booking process.
We may communicate any necessary information afterwards through texting, if that is
the most convenient channel. Still, if I try to call you or ask you to call me, I do expect
cooperation (as I would do for you) - whichever I feel comfortable with. Thanks.
2. I will only accept cash for my initial show fee. The entire amount is expected upon my
arrival, so before I start dancing and stripping. :)
3. Please make sure to have my dance area ready and removed of the following problems:
- Water/alcohol/beer spills (where I dance and where I put
- Bugs, mosquitoes, pets, dirt, mud (when party is outside)
- Slippery rugs/carpets/electric cords, etc. (when indoors)
PROVIDING A CLEAN, SAFE SPACE FOR ME TO QUICKLY PLACE MY GEAR AND TO DANCE WILL MAKE FOR A MUCH SMOOTHER SET UP - MUCH LESS AWKWARD.
4. For BAR SHOWS: please be sure to let me know what type of music set-up you have, so that I can work around it. Also let me know if you need me to provide armless chairs, in the case that you may only have bar stools, arm chairs, etc.
5. Physically-disabled guests: PLEASE let me know of any issues, such as knees, back, arms, pacemaker, diabetes, etc. that the guest of honor may be dealing with, so that I know how to work my routine around their needs. Not only do I bring the dance moves, but I make them put a little work into it; plus I bring sweet treats.
6. Your party needs to start on time. The only person who should ever have to receive grace for their tardiness is me. I pride myself on being punctual and reliable, especially when I may take on 2 or 3 shows in a night, depending on my ability to do so.
7. I do not ever bring money for change. You and/or your party group are responsible for
supplying your own change for tipping. I may make change out of your tips that I have
already received, up to two times, if I am not still in the middle of entertaining.
Absolutely no one may ever touch my tip pile/bag. Other than that, I always welcome
bigger bills ;-D
8. TOUCHING: Respectful touching is ok. I like to say, treat me gently like a cat, or be scratched. No smacking my ass really hard; no pulling or groping my boobs; no hands at
all in my private areas. Don't touch my hair, my face or my neck (for germs and safety